TOTAL BODY BOARD CERTIFICATION
The Total Body Board Certification Program introduces trainers to the process of working out with the Total Body Board and details how to use resistance training for a safe and effective full-body exercise program.
MODULE 1: TOTAL BODY BOARD BASICS
Trainers learn basics such as how to manage the board and use it to help clients achieve their ultimate fitness goals. Trainers also examine the advantages of using the Total Body Board to improve fitness, as well as prevent and rehabilitate injuries.
MODULE 2: CLIENT FITNESS ASSESSMENT
Trainers learn how to introduce the Total Body Board to clients. Coursework includes how to conduct the fitness assessment, along with talking points on how the Total Body Board will meet the client’s needs and goals, and make training fun.
MODULE 3: DEVELOPING A PROGRAM
Trainers learn to develop a workout program that will actually benefit their clients based on the information collected during the fitness assessment, as well as other client needs and goals.
MODULE 4: TESTING
• To achieve certification, trainers must pass the following:
• A 100-question multiple choice and true/false exam
• A 1-page essay regarding the Total Body Board and how it benefits their clients’ workouts
• A video of the trainer putting a client through a 30 to 60 minute workout on the Total Body Board
• Prerequisite: Personal Trainer Certification.
• Certified Trainers must recertify every two years to maintain a valid certification.